FUSION is an enterprise wide facilities information system which runs over the organisation's LAN or WAN.
FUSION is scalable enabling it to grow from a small single site system to an enterprise wide solution covering many sites, all interconnected via the user's own IP network.
FUSION is built around a comprehensive database to provide an integrated Facilities Information System covering:
- Access Control - controlling who can gain access, when and where
- Attendance Recording - keeping track of staff attendance and absence
- ID Badge Production - designing and printing staff, contractor and visitor ID cards.
- Visitor Management - using the web to pre-book visitors and contractors as well as log them on and off site
- Alarm Monitoring - capturing alarms and mapping them onto a graphic diagram displayed on a PC screen
- Locker Management to suit many applications
- Surveillance over IP - capturing images from remote cameras over the Ethernet network for storage and display in real time
- Vending - employing one multipurpose ID Badge to include cashless vending
- Registration system integration, which can be deployed with ease
- Available in 4 solutions to suit most applications, FUSION SE, Express, Professional and Enterprise. All systems are scalable to grow with your company's needs.
For further information on any our products or an info pack, please use the Contact Form or call on +44 (0) 118 979 1137
Borer FUSION Tutorial Video - Creating Personnel Records in FUSION
Click here to view all Borer training videos